How We Deliver
We offer free delivery to most locations on orders over £300. To make sure that your order will qualify for free delivery please add your items to cart on this website and then proceed to the shopping cart, You will see a drop down that says "Estimate Shipping and Taxes" Please expand the box and enter your delivery post code, the cart will update with the charge (if any) to your area.
Should you be unsure about the delivery charge to your area please call our office on 01565 722766
Small orders are sent with Parcel Force and do require a signature, if you are not in then please suggest a neighbour that wouldn't mind taking it in for you. Large orders are sent with a network courier Pall-Ex, as these orders are on pallets, they will be left where the couriers can get them to. The drivers will not unload the plants.
To find out how much your delivery charge is simply follow these instructions:
1. Add the plants to your basket with the quantity you want
2. On the top right hand side there is a button that says "my cart"
3. Click this, then scroll down the page and you will see a box for you postcode.
4. Pop your postcode in and click "get a quote"
5. It will then give you, your delivery options, please select your option and click update cart to add to the total
6. On the right, if you wish you can proceed to the checkout. Don't worry you do not need to make an account or will not make an order until you confirm your card details.