How We Deliver
Delivery charges depends very much on how large the plant orders are, but here is a rough guide as well as instructions in case you are having problems.
1 - 13 small plants 2 or 3 litre pots or 1 or 2 medium plants 5 - 10 litre pots is £9.99
14 - 20 small plants 2 or 3 litre pots or 3 or 4 medium plants 5 - 10 litres or 1 large plant up to 15 litre pot is £21
Then we start to move into half a pallet or boxes at £28 an then a pallet at £30. We can get up to 100 x 2 litre plants or 20 x 30 litre 2 metre specimens in 1 crate. We will pay for additional pallets if you buy a large order. Any item over 2.2 metres in height has to be sent in our own truck and we have a subsidised rate of £140 to most UK addresses. If you are lucky enough to live local the price for delivery is much less for our own truck. There are options for Next Day for a little extra.
Small orders are sent with Parcel Force and do require a signature, if you are not in then please suggest a neighbour that wouldn't mind taking it in for you. Large orders are sent with a network courier Pall-Ex, as these orders are on pallets, they will be left where the couriers can get them to. The drivers will not unload the plants.
To find out how much your delivery charge is simply follow these instructions:
1. Add the plants to your basket with the quantity you want
2. On the top right hand side there is a button that says "my cart"
3. Click this, then scroll down the page and you will see a box for you postcode.
4. Pop your postcode in and click "get a quote"
5. It will then give you, your delivery options, please select your option and click update cart to add to the total
6. On the right, if you wish you can proceed to the checkout. Don't worry you do not need to make an account or will not make an order until you confirm your card details.
We have tried to be honest about what it really costs for us to send out our plants, with the correct couriers so they arrive with you in the best condition possible