Root balled hedging is a great way to get large hedging plants for less of an outlay. They are dug from the fields fresh where they grow much fatter than in containers. Please allow a little extra time for delivery. If your order is urgent call us to see if there are any already dug.
Rootballs are only dug from November - March
Thujas are pretty safe from rootballed plants. Much bushier than leylands from an early age, they need well staking to the floor. Don't plant too deep thinking you have secured them better, use a tree stake to anchor them down. Keep away the trash from around the bottom of the hedge until they are well under way and keep them moist in the first season after planting.
- Thuja Emerald Root Ball 125-150 cm Digging NowSpecial Price £21.60 Regular Price £24.00
- Thuja Emerald Root Ball 160/180cm Digging NowSpecial Price £34.20 Regular Price £38.00
- Thuja Emerald Root Ball 180-200cm Digging NowSpecial Price £40.50 Regular Price £45.00
- Thuja Occidentalis Emerald Root Ball 80/100cm Digging NowSpecial Price £12.60 Regular Price £14.00
- Thuja plicata Atrovirens Root Ball 150/175 Digging NowSpecial Price £30.15 Regular Price £33.50
- Thuja Plicata Martin Root Ball 100/120 Digging NowSpecial Price £15.30 Regular Price £17.00
- Thuja Plicata Martin Root Ball 150-175 cm Digging NowSpecial Price £27.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Thuja Plicata Martin Root Ball 175-200 cm Digging NowSpecial Price £36.90 Regular Price £41.00