For an evergreen hedger thuja rootballs are perfect. Slow growing than leylandii. Responsive to harsh pruning and beautiful foliage colours.
Thuja rootball hedging is now available. The season has started early due to the cold wet weather.
Root balled hedging is a great way to get large hedging plants for less of an outlay. They are dug from the fields where they grow much fatter than grown in containers.
- Thuja Occidentalis Emerald Root Ball 80/100cm Digging Now£14.25
- Thuja plicata Martin Root Ball 100/120cm DIGGING NOW£16.00
- Thuja plicata Martin Root Ball 120/140cm DIGGING NOW£20.00
- Thuja plicata Martin Root Ball 160/180cm DIGGING NOWSpecial Price £27.50 Regular Price £34.50
- Thuja Occidentalis Emerald Root Ball 140/160cm Digging Now£32.60
- Thuja Occidentalis Emerald Root Ball 175/200cm Digging NowSpecial Price £59.50 Regular Price £68.80