For an evergreen hedger thuja rootballs are perfect. Slow growing than leylandii. Responsive to harsh pruning and beautiful foliage colours.
Thuja rootball hedging is now available. The season has started early due to the cold wet weather.
Root balled hedging is a great way to get large hedging plants for less of an outlay. They are dug from the fields where they grow much fatter than grown in containers.
- Thuja Occidentalis Emerald Root Ball 120/140cm Order For October£21.95
- Thuja Occidentalis Emerald Root Ball 140/160cm Digging Now£32.50
- Thuja Plicata Martin Root Ball 125/150 Order For October£35.00
- Thuja plicata Atrovirens Root Ball 150/175cm Digging Now£37.50
- Thuja Plicata Martin Root Ball 180-200cm Order For October£41.00
- Thuja plicata Atrovirens Root Ball 180/200cm Order For October£48.25
- Thuja Occ Emerald Root Ball 175-200cm Order For October£71.65