Portuguese Laurel Root Ball
Root balled hedging is a great way to get large hedging plants for less of an outlay. They are dug from the fields fresh where they grow much fatter than in containers. Please allow a little extra time for delivery. If your order is urgent call us to see if there are any already dug.
Rootballs are only dug from November - March
Portuguese Laurels are great from rootballs, you get a very bushy plant that grows away very quickly. Plant them as soon as you get them, leave on the sack, (wire net if they are very large) and plant in well drained fertile soil. They do not like to sit water-logged. If you have very wet soil improve the drainage or pick something else.
- Prunus lusitanica Angustifolia Root Ball 100/120cm£29.75
- Prunus lusitanica Angustifolia Root Ball 120cm+ Extra Wide£38.00
- Prunus lusitanica Angustifolia Root Ball 120/140 cm£43.00
- Prunus lusitanica Angustifolia Root Ball 175/180cm£75.00
- Prunus lusitanica Angustifolia Root Ball 200/225cm£138.00
- Portuguese Laurel Monster Root Ball 240-250cm£300.00