Boxed leaf Holly beautiful evergreen shrub with scalloped green foliage so very similar to the box hedger.
If you have suffered with box blight and are worried then opt for the ilex, you can barely tell the difference and is a great alternative. A tough versatile shrub.
Ilex rootball hedging is now available. The season has started early due to the cold wet weather.
Root balled hedging is a great way to get large hedging plants for less of an outlay. They are dug from the fields where they grow much fatter than grown in containers.
- Box Holly Ilex Crenata Caroline Root Ball 40/50cm Digging Now£12.60
- Box Holly Ilex Crenata Caroline Root Ball 60/80cm Digging Now£21.50
- Ilex Aquifolium Limsi 200cm Extra Heavy Bush 75 cm Wide£181.50
- Ilex Aquifolium Limsi 230/240cm 110 Litre Pot Extra Heavy Bush 85 cm Wide£260.00
- Ilex mes. Heckenfee 240Litre 210-230cm Extra Wide Heavy Bush£290.00
- Ilex meserveae Heckenstar 210-230cm Extra Wide Heavy Bush 240 Litre£290.00