Portuguese Laurel Hedging
Portuguese laurel (Prunus lusitanica) makes a great alternative to the classic cherry laurel. With its dark green, medium sized foliage set against red stems, this evergreen plant has a more formal appearance than cherry laurel and many people find it to be particularly attractive.
- Portuguese Laurel 10 Litre Pot 40/60cm pre Order for June£20.00
- Portuguese Laurel 15 Litre Pot 60/80 Pre Order for June£29.00
- Prunus l. Angustifolia 25 Litre Pot 130-140 cm Delivery From late May£65.00
- Prunus lusitanica Angustifolia 35 Litre Pot 150/175cm Pre Order For June£81.95
- Portuguese Laurel 180/200cm 35 Litre Pot Pre Order for June£125.00
- Portuguese Laurel Instant Hedging Element 2.4m x 60cm x 60cm£340.00
Portuguese Laurel Instant Hedging Element 2.4m x 60cm x 60cm If you want instant privacy and can afford it, these are for you.
Evenly, and all the way up, trimmed to 60/70cm wide and the same thick at 2.4m high. Plant 60 cm apart for an instant thick screen.Learn More