Laurel Hedging (Prunus Laurocerasus or Cherry Laurel)
The most commonly planted evergreen hedging there is, cherry laurel (Prunus laurocerasus) could be the perfect choice for your garden. It’s easy to grow and look after, and it has a range of uses. This popular plant is known for its large, glossy leaves and it thrives in gardens across the country.
Quick growing, you can expect your Prunus laurocerasus to put on around two to three feet each season, so it’s especially good if you want to see results quickly.
- Laurel Hedging Cherry Laurel 3 Litre Pot 35-40cm Tall£8.60
- Laurel Hedging 10 Litre Pot 80-100cm New SeasonsSpecial Price £29.50 Regular Price £32.50New seasons pot grown plants. Grown for later in the season really, but seeing how scarce they are we are letting them out early with a special saving. Smothered in new breaks and will be 4-5 feet later this summer. Currently 90-100 cm and blasting upwards. Very bushy plants. Learn More
- Laurel Hedging Genolia 30 Litre Pot 140/160cm Pre Order for June£60.00
- Laurel Hedging Cherry Laurel 20 Litre Pot 175-200cm Tall£89.50
- Laurel Hedging Novita 55 Litre 180/200 cm Extra Wide£105.00
An impressive field grown hedging plant that is about 200 cm high and 60-80cm wide, can be planted at 1 per metre. Potted and rooted in to a 55 Litre Pot. These are about to break out, hardened off and ready to be planted.
Grab them quick, they are like rocking horse ManureLearn More
- Laurel hedging 220-240cm Super Wide 230 Litre Pot Pre Order For June£345.00
These are huge specimens at 220-240cm and 80/100cm wide. A completely different beast to the normal hedging plant. Grown and clipped as specimens, wide most of the way up and across. They weigh roughly 250 kilos each and are not for the faint of heart.
Pre OrderLearn More