Laurel Hedging (Prunus Laurocerasus or Cherry Laurel)
The most commonly planted evergreen hedging there is, cherry laurel (Prunus laurocerasus) could be the perfect choice for your garden. It’s easy to grow and look after, and it has a range of uses. This popular plant is known for its large, glossy leaves and it thrives in gardens across the country.
Quick growing, you can expect your Prunus laurocerasus to put on around two to three feet each season, so it’s especially good if you want to see results quickly.
- Laurel Hedging Cherry Laurel 5 Litre 60/80cm Order Now For September Delivery£11.50
- Laurel Hedging Cherry Laurel 7.5 Litre Pot 80-90cm TallSpecial Price £17.00 Regular Price £19.95
- Laurel Hedging Root Ball 80/100cm Order For October£17.50
- Laurel Hedging Root Ball 120/150cm Order For October£30.60
- Laurel Hedging 15 Litre Pot 130-140cm Order Now For September Delivery£32.50
- Laurel Hedging Root Ball 150/175cm Order For October£44.60
- Laurel Hedging Root Ball 175/200cm Order For October£63.75
- Laurel Hedging Root Ball 200/220cm Order For October£120.00
- Laurel hedging 230-260cm Super Wide 230 Litre Pot£345.00