Ilex, Holly Hedging
If you can afford it, pick a holly for your hedge. They tick all the boxes when it comes to what you want a hedge for. They are evergreen and come in several colours of leaf and with or without prickles. Start with the biggest you can afford as they are quite slow to get up to 4 feet and if too small become rabbit fodder. Once established,they take off quite fast! There is something deeply satisfying in watching a blackbird pluck off plump holly berries on a cold, frosty winters day. Hollies grow about 6-10 inches/year.
- Ilex Aquifolium - Holly Hedging 80-90cm Very Bushy 15 Litre£22.75
- Ilex Aquifolium - Holly Hedging 15 Litre Pot 90-100cm£28.00
- Ilex × meserveae Blue Princess Root Ball 120/140cm£46.90
- Ilex Meserveae Blue Maid Extra Wide 180-200cm 50 Litre Pot£85.75
- Ilex Aquifolium Alaska 190-200cm Rootball 50 Litre£92.50Ilex Aquifolium Alaska - holly - traditional English shrub often used as hedging. Self pollinating holly and the best form for prickle and fruits. Smoothered in fruits Fantastic sized specimen most of the bush is 1.9-2m with the top stems up to 2.5m nice and chunky, plant 1 per metre Learn More
- Holly Ilex Aquifolium Alaska 60 Litre Pot 200/220cm£126.80