Chamaecyparis or Lawson Cypress
These are evergreen ornamental conifers. This is a particularly large conifer family with a lot of different varieties. Some that can grow large and are ideal for screening, wind break and adding that all important privacy to the garden and then you get the dwarf, slow growing conifers that look beautifully neat and tidy in a rock garden.
Check what it is you would like and make sure that you have space for the conifer to grow.
Where to Site Your Chamaecyparis
A great versatile conifer that depending on the variety fits into all areas.
How to Grow and Look after your Chamaecyparis
They like full sun or shade and grow well in moist soil.
You will not need to prune these very often but an odd trim to keep them looking tidy.
- Chamaecyparis lawsoniana Ellwoodii 50-60 cm Potted Root ball£8.50
- Chamaecyparis lawsoniana Columnaris 80/100cm Potted Root Ball£11.00
- Chamaecyparis lawsoniana Ivonne Rootball 100/120cm£23.50
- Chamaecyparis lawsoniana Columnaris Rootball 120/140cm£24.40
- Chamaecyparis lawsoniana Ivonne Rootball 125/150cm£29.50