Chamaecyparis - lawson cypress - a slow growing evergreen conifer, tends to grow in a column or round shape. They like full sun or shade and grow well in moist soil. The maximum height they will grow to is about 4 meters and spread around 1 meter in perfect conditions. Great for flower boarders and container plants. You will not need to prune these very often but an odd trim to keep them looking tidy.
- Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana Ellwood's Gold 4.5 Litre Pot£10.75
- Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana Ellwoodii 4.5 Litre Pot£10.75
- Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana White Spot Rootball 120 - 140cm£19.20
Chamaecyparis - lawson cypress - are evergreen trees or shrubs. Narrow oval or columnar shape, branches have sprays of small scale like leaves and small globose cones. No pruning is required. They can be used for borders, hedges and specimens.
- Lawson Cypress
- Very slow growing, rounded conifer
- Flattened sprays of grey/green foliage, when young is speckled with white
- Can tolerate poor soil and some clipping just to keep tidy
- Requires moist well drained soil in a sheltered postion
- Only 1m in 20 years
- - Makes a lovely feature
- Chamaecyparis Pisifera Sungold Mini Standard 12 Litre Pot£43.25