Jasminum - jasmine - Are evergreen or deciduous woody climbers, With a beautiful white star shape fragrent flower, Summer Jasmine require full sun and planting in spring or Autumn and need to be pruned just after it has flowered in late summer or early autumn, winter Jasmine are good with shade and should be planted autumn to winter and need to be pruned in spring immediately after flowering, Jasmines will also make brillaint container grown specimens, but make sure that you use a good quality compost and feed at least once a month with a high potassium feed. However if your Jasmines are planted in your border you should use growmore once a month, Jasmine need watering freely during the spring and summer when the plants are growing, however less in the winter. Jasmines are a very easy plant to grow and very hardly so if your new to gardening or just want a easy pretty plant to grow give it a go.
- Trachelospermum Jasminoides 3.5 Litre Pot 150-175cm£17.95
- Trachelospermum Jasminoides 9 Litre Pot 3 Canes 120cm£37.40
- Trachelospermum Jasminoides 9 Litre Pot 200-225cm£40.00
- Trachelospermum Jasminoides Wall Frame 90cm x 50cm 15 Litre Pot£60.00
- Trachelospermum Jasminoides Wall Frame 150cm x 90cm 25 Litre Pot£115.00