Photinia Red Robin we do are evergreen shrubs commonly found in woodlands. They have alternate, lance-shaped leaves which are mid green in colour. Evergreen leaves are glossy and have a bright red colour when young. Photinia have small five-petalled, cup-shaped flowers which are followed by spherical fruits which are usually red in colour. Red Robin are best planted in a shrub border or around a garden as a hedge. They enjoy fertile, well-drained soil and full or partial sun.
- Photinia Red Robin Bush 3.5 Litre Pot 70-90cm£10.15
- Photinia x Fraseri Red Robin 1/2 Standard 9 Litre Pot 80cm£38.50
- Photinia x Fraseri Red Robin Bush 15/18 Litre Pot 170-180cm£67.50
- Photinia Compacta Angustifolia Wall Frame 15 Litre Pot£75.40
Photinia Compacta Augustifolia is a great alternative to the Photinia Red Robin. It still has the lovely foliage associated with a Red Robin with the addition of a smaller leaf and a more compact, tight growth habit. It doesn't flower so stays looking wonderful all year round.
Height of Frame 90cm and width 50cm. What a great way to plant an instant boundry hedge without taking up hardly any garden.!Learn More
- Photinia x Fraseri Red Robin 35 Litre Pot 175-200cm£82.50
- Photinia x Fraseri Red Robin Bush 50 Litre Pot 190-210cm£116.00
- Photinia x Fraseri Red Robin 1/2 Standard 30 Litre Pot£135.00